Sunday 10 August 2014

Its the start

Day 1 (although I am catching up on this) 
I have decided that I am going to do the beach body plan.  OK its american, its cheesy, and I bought the pack off ebay rather than pay full price.  But I am totally committed now to doing this.  I am so sick of being heavier than I want to be. I eat fairly healthily and I am active but nothing is working.
After chats with Paul, I realised that I am trying to fuel myself for workouts when what I need to do is actually pretty much starve myself for them so that my body uses my fat reserved. DUH!!  why didn't I realise that!
Day 1 workout, I honestly thought it would be too easy because I'm pretty fit anyway. But what a shocker, it was a killer!  and I can't imagine doing this everyday.  I am committing to 1200-1400 calories a day and 2 x workouts a day with one rest day.
DECIDE....COMMIT...SUCCEED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment