Wednesday 20 August 2014

Day 16 Beach body!!

Day 16
A weigh in and I have lost 3.6lb and 3.5inches in total. I wasn't feeling good today as I had a bit of a tough weekend what with Paul's op, so I was at his and didn't do any exercise, we also ate out at a carvery and the cafe so I feel like I have slipped recently.  All things in moderation are ok but in these early days I really should try much harder to keep the fat out of the diet. Its been tough whilst Ive been back at work to get 2 workouts a day in but I need to try and keep on top of that.  I'm making some steady progress but I know I could be making more than I am. I think maybe I am due on which is why I have sweet craving.   I just need to stop making excuses and get on with it.  KEEP  GOING!!!

Started the next phase today - step it up, OMG its almost double the time and intensity, I couldn't keep up, especially the floor leg work.  My groin actually hurts again tonight and I'm sure my glutes are going to know about it in the morning.  It took 5 days to get used to the first workout , I wonder how many days it'll take to get used to this one. Did the slim n limber today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment