Tuesday 2 December 2014

Fell off the wagon :( Time to get back up!!

OK, so its exactly (almost) 2 months since my last post and that just goes to show how lapse I have been on focussing on my goals. I have put almost all of the weight back on and I am so disappointed in myself. What did I think was going to happen?   Being back at work is harder to stay motivated and it just goes to show that this must be a lifestyle choice now and that I just can't afford not to eat healthily and to exercise, it just doesn't work for me.

I am making a new pact today with myself to get back on track, exercise at least 5 days a week, up the momentum..I started this yesterday with a 40 minute run but even then I felt like I didn't push myself to the limit, I could have run a little faster or for a little longer.  I made vegetable soup and then went to vedas and had 2 gin and tonics and fish fingers and chips - seriously?!!!!!

Time to cut out the crap and to get back to 'eat half as much'  'exercise twice as much'

What is my why?  Donna always talks about the why being big enough.  My why?  Because Im sick of looking at myself and being disappointed in what I see, I want to show my body off on my next beach holiday, I want Paul to get excited when he undresses me. I know he already does, but when I see him, it makes me weak, and I want to feel like I am doing the same.

Get back on the fitness pal where there is nowhere to hide!!

BE 132 BY XMAS DAY!!!!!!!!  Thats 7lbs in 23 days   2.3lb a week!!

Watching the Robin Sharma videos have inspired me even though he says that you shouldn't wait to be inspired, you should do your best work and that will inspire you.

4 habits for extreme achievement are:
1) it all starts with your self identity - am I seeing myself as average, if I do then I will not do the things required to be ICONIC
2) Develop world class will power - will power is a muscle, it'll be hard at first, messy in the middle, gorgeous at the end.  Do things for 66 days continuously for the will power to become a ritual, freeing up the will power to be used on other things. It is important to rest though 90/10 6/7
Willpower = rituals and routines
3) Don't wait to be inspired, do your best work every day and this will inspire you - theres great power in starting - dream big, start small, begin now.
4) There are 2 types of income - financial and internal.  The Internal income is the worth that you feel , who you become when you do great things - what you receive inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment