Wednesday 1 October 2014

Viva la difference!!







 The transformation


Ok, I was just about to start beating myself up, I feel like I have fallen off the wagon and have put back on 2 lb, but that 'could' be muscle.   I decided to blog today because I'm just feeling crap about my progress. I don't seem to have any willpower when I am on my own. I need to find something to distract me when I am alone rather than sitting in front of the TV or on the computer eating and drinking. I have missed a few workouts last week or so due to being back at work but I have resumed the 'ramp it up' over the last 3 days, I need to get back to where  was ...doing 2 workouts a day and eating 1200-1400 cals a day. IT IS THE ONLY WAY!!  and I only have myself to blame for not sticking to it.  How on earth do I expect to lose the last 5 LBs if I don't put in the effort.  I have been watching the USA biggest loser and its so inspirational - if they can do it then so can I. For god's sake they aim to lose 5LB in a week!!  So, this is kick in the butt time - get back to it, Look what you've achieved already. KEEP GOING!!!  I did a butt kicking ramp it up tonight straight after work and I can handle it now whereas when I first started ramp it up it was a nightmare!  I think it might be time for hip hop abs!
What will Octobers picture bring? 


June 2014

15th Sept 2014 sweaty straight from ramp it up
5th August 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment